tisdag 20 september 2016

App use express static (' public ')) not working

Setting Static Files Directory app. You need to enable it using the following built-in middleware. It is easy to serve static files using built-in middleware in Express.


Serves resources from public folder var. This will not break your application even if you run the express app from . GitHub is home to over million developers working together to host and review. When a file is not foun instead of sending a 4response, this module will.


I am having a weird problem , which I can reproduce using the standard express skeleton project as. BTW, the problem is not that css files are not created automatically, but that the css files created. Does the accepted answer on your Stackoverflow.


Normally, one can use multiple static directories without a problem. We are going to server static file using app. This is know as middleware in express. When we call root directory then express static . This code will work in similar way as above one. However this is not the optimal use of Node.


Installation is done using the npm install command: $ npm install serve-. Express is not sending the Content-Type header. I ran into the same problem and this QA helped me - thanks.


When set, if a file is not foun the given extensions will be added to the file name and search for. Should I see my entire app working without any problems ? I mean when I upload my files to a server the public path is related with how . Uninitialized: true, resave: true, secret: config. You can temporarily set any value to NOi)~:_~:Nv in your shell,.


This tutorial assumes basic knowledge of Node.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg